|Condition:|| : |
An item that has been or previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Good condition with some scuffs as pictured”|
|Brand:||Justin||Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States|
|Fastening:||Pull On||Width:||Medium (B, M)|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||7||Color:||Tan|
|Style:||Cowboy, Western||Heel Height:||Low (3/4 in. to 1 1/2 in.)|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
- NIKE W Nike Rivah AH6774-004 BLACK/BLACK-WHITE Womens Size 8
- New Steve Madden Mens Pfire Grey Moccasin Slippers Size 8
- LifeStride Women's Athena Ankle Bootie - Choose SZ/Color
- Nike Air Max Plus TN Tuned 1 White Gold Grey Metallic Silver Platinum 852630-019
- MEN'S NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 HIGH STRAP BLACK with white swoosh SIZE 10.5
- Formal Ladies Pleated Pointy Toe Stilettos High Heels Ruched Zipped Ankle Boots
- NEW Boden Black Leather Chelsea Brogued Boots Approx 7.5 US
- Stuart Weitzman Women's Highland Over the Knee Boot
- Apex Ambulatory Womens Brown Suede Diabetic Walking Shoes Sz 8.5 Extra Wide
- Earth Marsala Leather Slip On Comfort Flats Loafers Shoes
- Women's Creeper Slip on Flower Bead Blingbling Canvas Flat Heel Shoes Wedge
- $120! NEW Women's VIONIC POSEY TEAL GEM LEATHER ORTHOHEEL FLATS SHOES 6.5 37.5
- Sam Edelman Women's Nude Jayna Studded Oxfords 3220 Size 8.5M
- WOMEN'S UNISEX SHOES SNEAKERS VANS OLD SKOOL [VA38G1Q6L]
- MERRELL J68848 Allout Shine Black All Terrain Trail Shoes US 8 M NWB
- ECCO Women's Exceed Low Fashion Sneaker Mauve 40 EU/9-9.5 M US
- New Balance WPACEPJ2 D Black & Dark Grey & Gum Vazee Pace Lightweight Running NB
- Adidas Womens Size 9.5 Tubular Dawn In Core Black Athletic Running Shoes
- Sam Edelman Curtis Tassel Light Blue Suede Leather Loafers / Slip-On Size 8 NEW
- New Grosby Johnson Mens Wide Fit Shoes With Side Zips
- C & J Clark England Shoes Moc Boots Men Size 8.5
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital is designed as a healing environment that improves the health and well-being of children and their families. Plans include expanding existing programs and developing new services on-site and throughout Iowa to meet the current and future needs of Iowa’s children.
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital joins a group of more than 30 sites across the country committed to using research and education to help prevent injury to children.
Join us on Friday, July 12 at University of Iowa Health Care - Iowa River Landing for a bike safety event geared to the whole family.
Edward Bell, MD, a neonatologist at University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital, has been awarded the Maureen Andrew Mentor Award from the Society of Pediatric Research, following his 40 years in pediatric medicine.
UI researchers led by Miles Pufall, PhD, have identified a new target that may help improve treatment for children with relapsed B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL), the most common type of childhood cancer.